On 16.11.2007, at 15:27, Tomasz Sterna wrote:

>> Or is there any way how to do this from jabberd.cfg.
>
> The jabberd wrapper does not handle more than one domain.
> You would need to hack it in.

I found out that if I put several sm in jabberd.cfg it works after
jabberd starts and there is running as many sm's as is in jabberd.cfg

router      /usr/local/etc/jabberd/router.xml
resolver    /usr/local/etc/jabberd/resolver.xml
sm          /usr/local/etc/jabberd/sm-domain1.tld.xml
sm          /usr/local/etc/jabberd/sm-domain2.tld.xml
s2s         /usr/local/etc/jabberd/s2s.xml
c2s         /usr/local/etc/jabberd/c2s.xml

Thanks for your help :)

--
Toth Milan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]