Tomasz Sterna schrieb:
[...]
> And as for performance, unfortunately I do not have any current
> benchmarks of jabberd.

Personally I do not like the idea of generating XML-Data, passing it via
a loopback-device to another component and parsing it again, while being
in the same "logical" process.

But I like the idea of having the posibility to easily spread my
jabberd2-components over the network, running on many maschines ;-)

Punish me for this if you want: This is a kind of plug-and-play for me
and works really great! I like to play :)

... generating configuration-files and starting processes should be an
easy task for everyone who runs his own jabberd2, so nothing to mourn
about here ;-)

Regards,

  Bernd

--