Looking through
http://www.xmpp.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc3920bis-06.html#sasl-errors
 to verify error conditions use cases, reminded me about account-disabled and
credentials-expired error conditions.

I already have 'active' and 'valid_till' fields in my deployment
'authreg' table used by web frontend and customized query in c2s.xml
(custom authreg queries is an undocumented feature of authreg backend)
and I'm wondering whether there is an interest in jabberd2 users to
support user account validity in a more robust manner than
not-authorized error condition, at a cost of adding two more fields to
the authreg table.

I know that DB schema changes are difficult to deploy, so I do not want
to take the decision carelessly.

--
  /\_./o__ Tomasz Sterna
 (/^/(_^^' http://www.xiaoka.com/