Dnia 2012-04-30, pon o godzinie 10:04 +0200, Marek Červenka pisze:
> i have problem with compilation. any ideas?
> storage_ldapvcard.c: In function '_st_ldapvcard_get':
> storage_ldapvcard.c:333: error: 'struct storage_st' has no member
> named 'sm'

There was a bit of reorganisation in the storage directory.
I don't have resources to build every single plugin (I would have to
have installed and configured all plugin dependencies) so occasionally
build problems slip through.

Please report this bug on Launchpad. I will take care of it ASAP.

--
Tomasz Sterna
Instant Messaging Consultant : Open Source Developer