W dniu 2012-05-02 18:00, Tomasz Sterna pisze:
> Dnia 2012-05-02, śro o godzinie 11:49 +0200, Marcin Mirosław pisze:
>> I noticed cppunit is now needed to compile jabberd, may i please to
>> add information about it to proper section in README?
>
> I missed that. Thanks for the notice.
> Info added. (Will be in the next release - which should be soon as there
> are some critical things to be fixed.)
>
> I will try to modify the scripts, to not fail on missing cppunit, just
> skip building tests.

It would be great!
You wrote about some critical things which need to be fixed, can you
write something more? I upgraded jabberd to 2.2.15 then i have problem,
almost all external servers couldn't connect to mine. I didn't have time
to debug (in s2s.log i found  error: Stream error (dialback timed out)
), so i downgraded to 2.2.14.
Regards,
Marcin