Just thought of this: if you use an 'auto-config' type setting, perhaps we
could take a 'Bonjour' like route in that each server broadcasts within its
local IP range / subnet for other XMPP servers and makes a live, real time list
of available instances.

Regards,
      James

This message was sent from my iPhone