HI
I do change as you recommend but results are the same. Nothing changes, the
property continues not appearing.
@JsonTypeInfo(use = JsonTypeInfo.Id.NAME <http://jsontypeinfo.id.name/>,
include = JsonTypeInfo.As.PROPERTY, property = "type", visible = true)
@JsonSubTypes({
        @JsonSubTypes.Type(value = DarkObjectInstance.class, name = "dark"),
        @JsonSubTypes.Type(value = UnknownObjectInstance.class, name =
"unknown")})
public abstract class ObjectInstance implements Serializable {
    private static final long serialVersionUID = -8515880933242237477L;
     private List<String> fields;
}

Br