Hi again. I know I have asked for help with Kotlin module before, and
many people have expressed interest; and a few also contributed good
fixes, patches.

But unfortunately I have not been good at keeping track of people who
could help with the important part of gatekeeping; to do code reviews
to both suggest improvements and to indicate that things look good.
I hope to get more involved with the module in future, but need time
to ramp up with Kotlin, both usage and internals. Until then, I can
managed merging of patches, asking for CLAs and other clerical things.
But I will need "second opinions".

So: here's what I am thinking:

1. I will create a new label ("code review needed"), and start adding
that to issues where I want others to have a look.
2. If anyone is interested in being known as a reviewer, let me know,
and I'll add you github id on README so others can directly tag you on
issues for feedback (note: I will also consider such reviewers as
prime candidates to get Push access and become co-owners, should they
want to)

I hope this can balance 2 somewhat conflicting goals.

- Get fixes out ASAP
- Avoid making changes that have side effects and need to be reversed

WDYT?

-+ Tatu +-