I managed to build Jackson-core-2.10.1 as maven project. Well mostly, in the
file in my subject line, I get errors because the moditect maven plugin isn’t
working.

I found it created on my Pom.xml file, and I don’t know what else to check. I
see a warning that says I’m on JDK 1.8 but don’t know how relevant that is. I’m
new to using eclipse, so bare with me. Am much more familiar with other
languages.