On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 10:19 AM TheCrisbros15 <crisbro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I managed to build Jackson-core-2.10.1 as maven project. Well mostly, in the
> file in my subject line, I get errors because the moditect maven plugin isn’t
> working.
>
> I found it created on my Pom.xml file, and I don’t know what else to check. I
> see a warning that says I’m on JDK 1.8 but don’t know how relevant that is.
> I’m new to using eclipse, so bare with me. Am much more familiar with other
> languages.

What might help here is to first understand what you are trying to achieve here.
Building `jackson-core` is not necessary for just using Jackson.
So... do you think you actually need to build it?

And if you do, what exactly is the problem? What is the specific error
`mvn` prints, and for what command?

-+ Tatu +-