Thanks for the quick response, the module_info.class is stored in a common
location when we create a patch for cutomers with all 3 jars in the same
"jackson-updated-security patch", here is an example error from our system:

ERROR: Different size module-info.class duplicated in archives:
fnd/java/3rdparty/stdalone/jackson_annotations.zip (120.0.12020000.7),
fnd/java/3rdparty/stdalone/jackson_databind.zip (120.0.12020000.7),
fnd/java/3rdparty/stdalone/jackson_core.zip (120.0.12020000.7)
java/3rdparty/stdalone/jackson_core.zip

One option that we re thinking is maybe create 3 separate patches, but that
will cause an error when the patches are applied in the same customer
location.