Hi March, sorry for bumping this up. However I'm stuck at getting this
work. Followed same per your and jacoco guidelines in general.

I'm on Android 27. And having same need and tried this. While the central
collection and report creating is working for most of the files, except
many failing to
*Detailed* here: https://groups.google.com/g/jacoco/c/2zcSu-Bngqg
Is it a known issue or what am I missing?