Hi Jan,
we are working on jailhouse on x86 and facing some issues with system(root
cell) config. This is one of the issue while accessing /proc/iomem for our
system x86 (xeon)

  7933d018-7933d018 : APEI ERST
  7933d01c-7933d021 : APEI ERST
  7933d028-7933d039 : APEI ERST
  7933d040-7933d04c : APEI ERST
  7933d050-7933f04f : APEI ERST

we are doing memory size check  while accessing memory regions from rootcell
config. From the above information in /proc/iomem, jailhouse generating config
file with "zero" size. we want to know is there any issue with creating size
for some of the memory regions.

Regards,
Anil