Hi Alex,
Thanks for your reply. Yes since my system has this configuration,
jailhouse is generating this memory size "0". But I don't want to create
memory region with "0" size. Because no one can either read/write into this
region. so I want to give some size or don't want to create such a memory
region while configuring and I don't want to change after creating system
config. I want to take care of this while generating system config.Can you
please suggest some thoughts.
Regards,
Anil