Hello all,

I am trying to porting jailhouse on our arm64 base board. I created
configuration for root cell and

trying to launch root cell.

This is output form uart:

Initializing Jailhouse hypervisor v0.9.1 (134-g006918ca-dirty) on CPU 3

Code location: 0x0000ffffc0200800

Page pool usage after early setup: mem 39/996, remap 0/131072

Initializing processors:

CPU 3... OK

CPU 0... OK

CPU 2... OK

CPU 1... OK

Initializing unit: irqchip

Initializing unit: PCI

Adding virtual PCI device 00:00.0 to cell "bcell"

Page pool usage after late setup: mem 58/996, remap 5/131072

JAIL: exit loop

JAIL: exit loop

JAIL: exit loop

Activating hypervisor

JAIL: exit loop

JAIL: exit loop -> is my print in jailhouse driver in function
enter_hypervisor after exiting from entry to hypervisor.

But after it linux stuck. Serial input/output doesn’t work. Debugger shows
that linux run in el1_irg and received non stop

spurious interrupt 1023. Why it happen. As I understand all interrupt
firstly received by jailhouse and after forwarded to

linux(EL1). Spurious interrupt must not forwarded to linux.

Thanks,

Vladimir