On 12.10.18 06:33, Vladimir Neyelov wrote:
Hi Jan,
Great advice it helped me. Now we have a working root cell on our board. Next step inmate cell.

Good to hear that this helped.

In case the board is commonly available, we would be looking forward to receive some patches against upstream eventually! The new uart drivers (63xx) would definitely be upstream candidates.

Jan