Hello all,

I am trying to porting jailhouse on our arm64 base board. I created
configuration for inmate cell and

trying to launch it. I have cpu bit mask 0xf for root cell and 0x8 for
inmate.

This is my log:

NONROOT: handle_hvc

NONROOT: bitmap f, max_cpu_id 63

NONROOT: suspend CPU 1

NONROOT: cpu 1 try suspend

SGI_EVENT

NONROOT: cpu 1 suspended

NONROOT: suspend CPU 2

NONROOT: cpu 2 try suspend

SGI_EVENT

NONROOT: cpu 2 suspended

NONROOT: suspend CPU 3

NONROOT: cpu 3 try suspend

In function cell_create called cell_suspend(&root_cell) and  stuck.

As you can see code performed on CPU 0 and it try suspend CPU 1,2 and 3. 1
and 2 suspended successfully.

But in  case of CPU 3 it stuck in function arch_suspend_cpu on line:

while (!target_data->cpu_suspended)

              cpu_relax();

SGI_EVENT sent to CPU 3 but doesn’t reach  to exception routine.

CPU 3 is in down state in linux. Why we need suspend CPU 3 that now belong
to inmate cell ?

Thanks,

Vladimir