On 06.11.18 16:26, Vladimir Neyelov wrote:
> My goal is to launch root cell from RTOS. And in inmate cell must run linux.
> I use jailhouse driver as reference code.

OK, your root cell will then be an RTOS, and Linux will only run as non-root
cell. You do not "launch" the root cell, it already runs at boot. You launch
Jailhouse, and then create other, non-root cells that can be started.

> Now I works not on real board (with RTOS) but on another ARMV8 based board
> with Linux. As I understood PSCI in configured in Linux on this board.

If your root cell is an RTOS, that RTOS must manage the system, no longer Linux.
You are possibly trying to turn that around, but Jailhouse is only designed for
being operated from the root cell. At this point, we need to talk about much
more details. And code.

Jan