On 18.06.19 17:48, Wayne wrote:
Jan/Ralf:

Ok, with the rootfs.cpio you just provided I can see the following on my serial port:

Welcome to Buildroot
jailhouse login:

So that's progress.  Is there a default user name and password to use to complete the login?  That would point to the problem being booting against my initramfs files.

"root" without password is the login.

Also, the issue where my serial output scrolled continuously was due to the capture method.  I switched to minicom and no longer see that occur.

OK, consistent sign. Then we are back to a size issue, not a format problem: You larger image is too large, but enlarging the inmate does not work. If it would, your larger image will likely boot as well.

Any further thoughts on why jailhouse fails to load the guest when I set the memory region greater than 200MB?

I need to analyze your config, maybe try it out.

Jan