On 31.08.20 23:47, Jakub Lužný wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Aug 2020 at 12:55, Jan Kiszka <jan.kis...@siemens.com
> <mailto:jan.kis...@siemens.com>> wrote:
>

>     Jakub, could you help with validating this? I don't have RPi4 variants
>     with 2 or 4 GB in reach ATM.
>

> Verified with 2G, 4G and 8G board. Boots up, sees all the memory and
> runs the non-root Linux cell fine. But I had to update the rpi-firmware

Ah, also 8G - need to adjust the doc.

> to the latest version (20200819). Without that, the boards were hanging
> up waiting for /dev/mmcblk0p2 with some errors earlier in the log
> (attached).

Will update and validate also on the 1G version. I had such issues
before, in fact, after updating the kernel - inside its stable series...

> By the way, for some reason the ivshmem-net is showing up as eth1 in the
> -next build and thus is not being configured automatically.

That was fine here. I specifically tested this path as it exposed the
GICv2 bug in Jailhouse. Will double-check after updating the firmware.

Thanks,
Jan