On 07.09.20 11:23, Jan-Marc Stranz wrote:
> I've build a Linux kernel with CONFIG_STRICT_DEVMEM and
> CONFIG_IO_STRICT_DEVMEM deactivate, but the hardware check still not works.
> From now I'll ignore the hardware check.
>
> I've tried to create the configuration for the root cell on the
> targetwith " jailhouse config create sysconfig.c" without success.
> I get an error message "This script requires the mako library to run".
>
> My root-fs contains "python3-mako", but "python" ist still "python 2.7.18".
> What version of python is the script unsing?

Distro default. Likely still python2.

> In my image recipe I can't add the package "python-mako" because is is
> already provided by package "python3-mako".
> How do I get out of this dilemma again?

Try "python2-mako"? Or use a distro that does not have such problems:

SUSE:
python3-Mako-1.0.7-lp152.3.3.noarch
python2-Mako-1.0.7-lp152.3.3.noarch

Debian:
ii  python-mako     1.0.7+ds1-1  all          fast and lightweight templating
for the Python platform
ii  python3-mako    1.0.7+ds1-1  all          fast and lightweight templating
for the Python 3 platform

As a workaround, you may also write

#!/usr/bin/env python3

into tools/jailhouse-config-create.