On 13.09.20 19:05, Jan-Marc Stranz wrote:
Hello Jan!

I work in a company in Austria (Vorarlberg).
We develop and manufacture industrial measurement technology and I am currently using Linux together with RTAI to meet certain real-time requirements.

I am very interested in replacing RTAI and realizing the real-time applications on isolated cores of a multi-core CPU. For this reason I came across the - very interesting approach - of the hypervisor "Jailhouse".

I am not a Linux kernel developer; however, I am able to create my own Linux distribution with the help of Yocto.

In this forum I have already reported about my numerous problems and pitfalls I encountered while running "Jaulhouse" on a real embedded target.

Asked directly: would it be possible to meet personally and start up the hypervisor "Jailhouse" on an embedded target during a training session?

I'll contact you directly on that.

Jan