my test jailhouse on nuc6cayH failed when enable jailhouse.

ReadMe  says
```As the device comes without a UART connector, the output of Jailhouse
can only be seen via the EFI framebuffer on a monitor or on the virtual
Jailhouse console (jailhouse console).
```
But  I find  my screen  is covered by a lot of green blocks.
no useful information.

What 's EFI framebuffer?  It 's shown on the screen or enable by some set?

The  image i used is compiled from  jailhouse-image.
But it cann't execute normally.

What's the matter. I'm confused.