On 19.03.21 12:05, Smith li wrote:

> my test jailhouse on nuc6cayH failed when enable jailhouse.
>
> ReadMe  says
> ```As the device comes without a UART connector, the output of Jailhouse
> can only be seen via the EFI framebuffer on a monitor or on the virtual
> Jailhouse console (jailhouse console).
> ```
> But  I find  my screen  is covered by a lot of green blocks.
> no useful information.

There might be a mismatch in the resolution. The config that comes with
jailhouse-images uses JAILHOUSE_CON_FB_1920x1080. You may alternatively
try JAILHOUSE_CON_FB_1024x768. See
https://github.com/siemens/jailhouse-images/blob/master/recipes-jailhouse/jailhouse/files/nuc6cay.c#L61

> What 's EFI framebuffer?  It 's shown on the screen or enable by some set?

It will appear on the screen, like a Linux text console.

Jan

--
Siemens AG, T RDA IOT