1) After a little conversation and thinking, I am happy to switch to a
'build on daedalus when you publish' model rather than getting from
checked in CVS for the html.

The audit trail CVS provides is somewhat hollow anyway (as nothing
forces the html to come from there) and if we set it up to be a
repeatable procedure, all should go well.

If no one feels strongly, I will switch that later.

I think we should make sure that we build the site source and include in
the nightly 'snapshots'.

2) If the current [informal] DTD for the Anakia based site is
insufficient, we can easily augment or change it.  I just started there
as we can always use the jakarta-site2 style sheet.  We can just
maintain our own if this becomes an issue.

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]