"Waldhoff, Rodney" wrote:

> I haven't read all of the website-related messages, so maybe you guys are
> still hashing this out, but a question we should answer sooner or later
> (preferable sooner?) is:  What do I, as a component developer, need to do to
> integrate my component documentation with the Jakarta-Commons website?  Is
> there a specific format I should be using for my HTML/XML? Specific
> documents (other than those specified by the charter) that I should create?

1) I don't think we should create HTML.  I think that should be
generated (so hopefully then you can generate PDF, RTF and whatever...)
from a neutral source document.

2) I think that they should be standalone documents, so each component
can be a standalone 'package'.

3) Yet with common style, for obvious reasons.

We did the Velocity docs in XML and Anakia - you can see them online at
the velocity site. Seemed to work well.

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]