On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> Vincent Massol wrote:

Until CJAN comes along, this "ant dist" target is primarily for folks like
me that are building lots of the Commons packages.  I'd be happy to move
this into a private build.xml file if nobody else needs this (I have one
for the Sandbox stuff I use, for example).  But, if this is the direction,
I would suggest we move the build.xml file in the top-level directory into
xdocs instead, because it only builds the web site.

> geir

Craig