Hello all,

I have updated Digester to use the SAX2 interfaces, but I have a few
questions.

Basically, when we have a start element, should Digester match on
localName (just the element name, no namespace) or match on qName (ns
prefix and element name)?

Or, should we match on the element name only for now, as that is what
Digester is doing, and find some way to better include namespace
processing into the digester framework, using the namespaceURI?

Anyway,  I am committing the SAX2 changes that I have, that do exactly
what Digester is doing now, but eliminate the deprecation warnings.  I
think that we should go beyond this later, though.

Scott Sanders