Sorry for the slow reply but our support guys have been fiddling with the
mail server and managed to get it to reject nearly all incoming mail.

> On Tue, 15 May 2001, Jeff Martin wrote:
>
> > Yup still interest. I did start looking at moving my stuff over but only
got
> > as far as changing my package names. Not been able to devote enough
cycles
> > to it ;o). The latest code is still up on sourceforge so feel free to
grab a
> > copy of the code from there and start messing with it.
>
> Fantastic.  I don't think having a JDOM dependency is a problem.  In fact,
> I'm thinking about retrofitting the XPath classes to use JDOM as well,
> although it may be a little tricky.

I use JDOM for simplicity as it's just so easy to use. I was considering
removing it to make the thing a bit lighter but I think it's probably quite
useful to have in there as people can use it for building up XML documents
in their tests. As far as the XPath stuff goes there's probably an argument
for "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" might be nice to see how the two sides
sit together and then thing about maybe changing it if we want to refactor
stuff. But if you want to do the work don't let me stop you ;o)

> > Yup you've probably seen me around here before as I'm one of the
committers
> > for Alexandria and generally lurk on several lists.
>
> Cool, then making you a sandbox committer should not be an issue.

Nice, just have to get some free time from somewhere ;o)