Guys,

  I just started a job in which we need to do automated testing of XSLT
transforms.  Mind if I jump in and start merging/improving the sandbox with
the sourceforge stuff?  I am already a committer, so that is not a problem,
just don't want to mess up someone else's work without them knowing ;-)

My intention is to allow the definition of test cases in XML, using
digester to create the test cases, then execute and output the result to
XML, styling to HTML with XSLT.

Scott Sanders