At 9:27 PM -0500 6/22/01, Waldhoff, Rodney wrote:
>To do a file upload via HTTP, you'll want to send a multipart/form-data
>message, as described in RFC 1867 (http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1867.html).
>
>Jason Hunter's MultipartRequest servlet stuff
>(http://www.servlets.com/cos/index.html) is probably the canonical example
>of the server-side of this. I wasn't able to find any links with examples of
>the client side of this, and I don't think there is any direct support in
>HttpClient, but I imagine it is possible to add such support.

HttpUnit does this on the client side, but only if you are responding to a form will
file inputs
Russell Gold                     | "... society is tradition and order
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                 | and reverence, not a series of cheap
http://www.httpunit.org          |   - Poul Anderson, "Iron"