Title: Re: [httpclient] logging and testing changes
On 7/27/01 2:41 PM, "Waldhoff, Rodney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

(My apologies if this comes through with an HTML attachment.  Our admin recently upgraded our exchange server and seems to be having trouble getting the "stop-sending-the-annoying-attachment" patch/config set up again.)

Fair warning:

I'd like to convert the System.out/System.err logging currently used in httpclient over to using log4j, for the following reasons:

+1

I am very much for using log4j in the commons packages, it makes integration
into the parent app very easy.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl