----- Original Message -----
From: "Jari Worsley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/latka PROPOSAL.html

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > morgand     01/08/13 16:10:18
>
> >   <h3>(0) Rationale</h3>

can be verified automatically, speeding up the quality assurance process and
> >   allowing the engineers to focus on the more important issues.
Additionally developers may want to
> >   monitor their development, QA and production environment, so that they
can be sure that everything
> >   is running as they expect.</p>

suites are XML documents, which
> >   can be written and/or modified without writing Java code.  Latka tests
can be created quickly
> >   and modified easily, even by engineers without Java experience.</p>
> >

> Is this anything to do with the xmlunit project over at sourceforge?
>
> Is it a sort of "scripted" version of httpunit, also at sourceforge?
> (which would be good).
>
> Do you realise that the intention of cactus is to cover some of these
> issues?

Which area do you have in mind which would be an overlap with Cactus ? It
seems to me that the overlap is more with HttpUnit and XMLUnit as you
mentioned.

-Vincent