Hi all,

Please check out the proposal and contributed code for
"Latka", located in the Sandbox.  Latka is a very
handy functional testing suite, which can be used for
automated QA, regression testing, and basic site
monitoring.  The contributed code was written by Doug
Sale, Rod Waldhoff and myself.

I intend to convert the Latka logging calls from log4j
to the proposed Logging component.  Then I'd like to
call a vote to bring Logging and Latka into the
Commons Proper.  At that time I'd also like to propose
Doug Sale on as a Commons committer.  In addition to
his work on Latka, he has contributed significant code
to HttpClient, although I performed the actual commits
(along with my own fixes :).

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange