Hi,

I am not sure if my vote counts but I wouldn't have a problem if a few
changes were made. Namely
* change all the Object parameters to strings (few logging toolkits deal
natively with objects).
* remove set/getLevel and all level constants. (This will be dealt with by
implementors system ie Log4j, LogKit, Logging JSR, LogV2)
* extend the is<priority>Enabled to all prioritys and not just info/debug

I would also lobby for the addition of something like

Log getChildLog( String subCategory );

So just say you had a logger named "foo" and you called log.getChildLog(
"bar" ) this would return "foo.bar" category/logger.

All those features would earn a +1 if it still counts.

--
Cheers,

Pete