From: Jason van Zyl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 8:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Digester help with Gump

Hi,

This is primarily directed at Scott, as he made antgump and knows the
Digester code well, but if anyone has a few spare moments this weekend
and
what's to help use the Digester to convert Gump's XML descriptors into
Java
objects some help would be highly appreciated :-)

I have the start a Java version of Gump, but I could work on the
Velocity
templates if someone else can finish the the Digesters. Anyone
interested
and have a few hours this weekend?

--

jvz.