Thanks to all your answers. In cactus, I have a depoloy-site target that
takes a "-Dusername=username_on_dadedalus" attribute and which does the
following :
* generates the web site (HTML) and gzip it,
* scp the gzip to the htdocs directory for Cactus
* ssh and execute a ungzip, untar and remove

It is really nice and I can update the Cactus web site in less than 1 minute

Any problem with this ? Do we have to conform to other ways of doing it or
we stay like this for the Cactus project ?

Thanks
-Vincent

Here is the script :
--------

    <target name="deploy-site" depends="clean,site" if="username">

        <property name="homepage"
value="/www/jakarta.apache.org/commons/cactus"/>

        <exec dir="." executable="scp">
            <arg value="${final.site.name}-${DSTAMP}.tar.gz"/>
            <arg value="${username}@jakarta.apache.org:${homepage}"/>
        </exec>

        <exec dir="." executable="ssh">
            <arg line="-l ${username} jakarta.apache.org 'cd
${homepage};gunzip ${site.name}-${DSTAMP}.tar.gz;tar xvf
${site.name}-${DSTAMP}.tar;rm ${site.name}-${DSTAMP}.tar'"/>
        </exec>

    </target>
--------