Hi,

I have prepared a little test bundle for the problem I've been having
with parsing attributes with the digester:

http://jakarta.apache.org/~jvanzyl/digester-tester.tgz

I say possible show stopper because I am still relatively inexperienced with
the digester but it appears to me that you cannot use the following sequence
with an error occuring:

addMethodCall
addCallParam

where the parameter to be used is taken from an attribute.

I have the following little file in the test bundle:

<a attrA1="attrA1" attrA2="attrA2">
  <b attrB1="attrB1" attrB2="attrB2"/>
</a>

It seems I cannot use that sequence more than once during the whole process.
I realize in the above example I could use setProperties, but in the
application I'm using this the attribute names don't match any object
properties so I need to use the methodcall/paramcall pairs.

The test bundle illustrates the problem I believe. If I have set something
up incorrectly, my apologies.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl