Hello Incze,

Wednesday, August 22, 2001, 12:48:54 AM, you wrote:

IL> On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 06:37:51PM +0200, Gregor Rayman wrote:
>> "Craig R. McClanahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > Version (a) is very close to my favorite approach -- create an extension
>> > of the BeanInfo concept in JavaBeans.  Since you control the
>> > implementation of the BeanInfo class, you can decide how the list of
>> > properties is created (and it can change dynamically based on
>> > circumstances for a particular bean).  Further, this fits in to what
>> > BeanUtils is already using for introspection, so it's a much less painful
>> > change.
>>
>> I am not sure whether the BeanInfo approach would allow instance specific
>> property lists.
>>
>> --
>> gR
>>

IL> I saw right now an LGPL library on sourceforge, named BeanFactory. At a
IL> very first sight it seems to fit the bill (works with loadable bean
IL> descriptions) if did not misunderstand the problem.

8) It can not do so... It is already migrated to the contrib area of
struts under name ServiseManager (BeanFactory now is one of the
ServiceManager's services - FactoryService).

With the first BeanFacroty generation I try to apply BeanInfo solution
to work with beans. But it has not any progress.

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]