Sebastien LELONG wrote:
>> I saw the 'TORELEASE' list (sorted, thanks!) and seem to remember we
>> would release device files (and may blink samples as well) for all PICs
>> described in the same datasheet when at least one of such a group is
>> tested successfully. That could make the list 'somewhat' longer!  Did we
>> decide about this?
> 
> I don't know if we decided, but if you think it reasonably makes sens, you 
> can 
> decide it ! If you put the device files, also put the blink samples.

I have updated tthe list for the baseline and midrange, 18Fs will follow 
one of these days.

I noticed one file in TORELEASE missing in the unvalidated tree (but the 
file is still in the validated tree): 
....sample/by_device/16f88/serial_hw_int_cts_echo.jal.
How come?

Regards, Rob.

-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to