Sebastien LELONG wrote:
>> I have updated tthe list for the baseline and midrange, 18Fs will follow
>> one of these days.
> 
> You mean for the next release or later ?

Depends when you (we) release! But I would like to do the update before 
the next release.

> 
>> I noticed one file in TORELEASE missing in the unvalidated tree (but the
>> file is still in the validated tree):
>> ....sample/by_device/16f88/serial_hw_int_cts_echo.jal
>> How come?
> 
> What do you mean ? This file is in TORELEASE, in unvalidated and validated. 
> Maybe you delete it by accident, you may need a "svn update" to restore it

In my local copy of Jallib the file does not appear in the unvalidated 
tree, even not after an svn update.

Regards, Ro.



-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to