I think it is old.
It works without the keyword - just don't put 'is' behind the declaration.

Joep

2008/12/22, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>:
> Hi guys,
>
> Some of us (namely Joep) like to declare some proc/func at the beginning of
> libraries, without defining it (withou body). Reading jaldiff.txt file from
> jalv2 package, I've discovered there are "forward declaration":
>
>
> """
>   Forward Declaration
>   -------------------
>
>   A function or procedure may be forward declared (declared without
>   definition) by using the word ``forward'' in place of ``is''.
> """
>
>
> So I tried... but it's not working. Is it dead doc ? Have you already tried
> this ?
>
>
> Cheers,
> Seb
> --
> Sébastien Lelong
> http://www.sirloon.net
> http://sirbot.org
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to