Hi guys,

We talked about release a "golden" package, with jallib + jalv2 compiler.
I've added a new directory, named "compiler" (wow !...). In this directory,
there are several compiler binaries, for now:

 * jalv2: linux binary
 * jalv2.exe: win binary

These are all from the last jalv2 2.4i package. I may add other directories
reflecting the compiler version, so we know the version for each. Something
like:

   - compiler/
      - 24i/
         - jalv2
         - jalv2.exe
      - 24h/
         - ...


Put any compiler you want in "compiler" directory, if you want them to embed
in the package (I know there are BSD, OSX or eCom versions). Just make sure
the name is self-explanatory (something like jalv2.bsd, jalv2.osx,
jalv2.ecom, etc...)


Last question: how do we name this package including compiler binaries ?
jallib-pack ? jallib-gold ? rosetta ?...


Cheers,
Seb
-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to