I had created a jal site using drupal CMS. Its http://jal.sunish.net
I couldn't update it mainly due to lack of time and lack of community
interest.

If we have a domain name we can start off  with it as a base and
rebuild/redesign the site according to suggestions.
I have some hosting space.

Sunish

On Dec 22, 1:08 pm, "Sebastien Lelong" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> [I tend to reply to the wrong post, so I go again, to correct one]
>
> Hi Joep,
>
> This is another argument in favor of a dedicated jal server. Eur was talking
> about this, Sunish also did, maybe another nice project for 2009 !
>
> Seb
>
> 2008/12/21 Joep Suijs <[email protected]>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Hi All,
>
> > Just got a message from a student from Belgium who intends to start
> > JAL. He looked around on the Internet and his main feedback is:
>
> > -          Jal info is rather scatterd
> > -          There is no fancy main page with (links to) all relevant info
> > -          The sites of sunnish and Kyle are very basic and, as such,
> > do not promote JAL
>
> > I agree with him, at least for the first two points. And I wonder how
> > can we improve on this?
>
> > A real JAL main page is a good idea, but we don't want to have an
> > other one, do we? And the jallib main page is not suitble for jal as a
> > whole.
>
> > And we should have a package with everything included. Bert already
> > has this for his book
> > (http://members.home.nl/b.vandam/lonely/index.html) but he probably
> > will be reluctant to change things if they are not compatible with his
> > book...
>
> > Food for thought...
>
> > Joep
>
> --
> Sébastien Lelonghttp://www.sirloon.nethttp://sirbot.org
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to