There's quite a lot of crossover with http://jal.sunish.net . This one uses 
Drupal, which offers plenty of possibilities (but uses the default Drupal 
themes, which is nice but a little bit too much Drupal:)). If we decide to 
setup a server, we'll have to choose if we base it on a framework (my take) 
and if so, which one.

Cheers,
Seb

Le Monday 22 December 2008 20:36:32 phalox, vous avez écrit :
> I programmed it all in about an hour or 2. Before that I designed the
> banner.
> So, no framework at all. Just here and there some code 'stealing' from
> other scripts I have here.
>
> If I would work with it every day, it would be half an hour's job :)
>
> Website is a combination of html, php and css. php isn't used much,
> just for the header and footer include.
>
> Toon
>
> On 22 dec, 20:29, Sebastien LELONG <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Hi Toon,
> >
> > Welcome here @ jallib ! Nice site you have here ! Is it php "by hand" or
> > do you use a framework ?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Seb
> > --
> > Sébastien LELONGhttp://www.sirloon.nethttp://sirbot.org
> >
> > Le Monday 22 December 2008 20:22:31 phalox, vous avez écrit :
> > > And here is the Belgian student Joep's talking about :-)
> > > I don't like the style yet, but I made it between vectorspaces and
> > > conic sections, so I don't have much time.
> > >
> > > I just read Bert's book (pic microcontrollers) and was amazed by the
> > > power of JAL. When looking at the internet the information was hard to
> > > find.
> > > The package Bert made, is a good starter. But it lacks a lot when you
> > > want to use other microcontrollers. (and now I'm speaking of
> > > libraries)
> > >
> > > Grtz
> > > Toon
>
> 


-- 
Sébastien LELONG
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to