-- Quote myself I don't agree with that!
If you have one good start-point, you can alywas refer to other sites for further support. > The 'other sites' are the ones that exist today. If you notice that everyone is leaving you're site to this new one, you could just join the bigger community. > You said that not many people would want to sacrifice their hard work to some > sort of webppage for JAL/JALlib/... I'm referring to those. I doesn't necessarily mean that websites have to close. As you see here, these pages are very well suitable for futher development of jallib. IMO this shouldn't be integrated in the 'JALV2 website' > This, as in JALlib @ Google groups & Google code I'm sorry for my somewhat confused message. It was late, and my English sometimes doesn't fit the needs :-) PS: @ The subject about moving this discussion to JALlist: I can't even post there anything. I've tried but yahoo always gives me an error. --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
