I was also thinking of what would happen when jalv3 comes out. A more generic name would be better. Even if it's a long name we might try for justanotherlanguage.org. I'll request to the owner of jal.org by mail and lets see if he can give us the domain. Another fact is we can always buy the other domains too and point it to the main jal site.
Sunish On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 4:16 AM, mattschinkel <[email protected]>wrote: > > Some time ago, I had registered jalv2.com thinking that I would build > a site there. I am willing to transfer the ownership to whomever is > most responsible or I could give the login name/password to you guys. > But, how do we insure nobody steals the domain name? I wish there was > a way to share a domain name securly. > > but also... what if jalv3 comes out? will that ever happen? should we > worry? > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
