Hi Seb,

Sebastien Lelong wrote:

> Before I forget, pwm_ccp[x].jal must not be edited manually, there are
> generated, as most of the code is very similar between those libs.

Too late! Well, no problem: I'm experimenting with pwm_ccp1. When I'm 
satified with the result we'll see how to proceed.

> As for the issues, I'd need more time to remember what PWM is about and
> provide an answer :)

OK.

> Does it bother you doing this ? From what I understand, these are about
> optimizations and, maybe, fixing inconsistencies. So, no hurry...

No it doesn't bother me at all!
Optimisation is not always low priority, e.g. when memory utilisation is 
a showstopper.

Regards, Rob.

-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to