Hi Rob,

I actually did spend five minutes or so trying to find the file/guess
the path, before I wrote you. I even used the 'changes' button on web-
based SVN. While I see it now, I didn't see it then. An oversight on
my part.

I confess I don't read every 'commited rnnn ...' entry that shows up
on the email.  I don't know why, on my laptop, some of them have a
fairly descriptive one-liner as part of the subject, and some do not.
In the case in question, yours literally said: 'commited rnnn ...' .
I wasn't curious enough by dot-dot-dot to open it up and see if
perhaps it was interesting.

I have a lot to learn about JALLIB and how it operates and what is
'under the hood' that makes the nice 'packs' and all the other
resources work. Thus my questions from time to time.

I appreciate your contributions very much, for example when I needed
the definition for the 18F2585 -- there it was, complete and correct!
This saved me many hours of work.

It is too bad that we can't sit down face-to-face once in a while -
sometimes the email/google-group format tends more towards 1-way
'announcements' rather than genuine 2-way communication.

William


On Oct 3, 2:31 am, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi William
>
> William wrote:
> > It does sound interested, but excuse me for asking dumb questions,
> > where/how do I find your file, and where do you recommend I learn
> > about simplejson?
>
> The path of a file is in the message generated by SVN at GoogleCode
> after committing a new or updated file. Presumably you receive these
> messages. Anyway, the file is in /trunk/tools, where all the 'public'
> tools and data files of Jallib are collected.
>
> About simplejson: I have only little information about it. The first hit
> when Googling for 'simplejson' gives probably enough basic info. Maybe
> Seb can provide more of better links.
> I myself understood the datastructure pretty well by looking at the more
> simpler examples you can find in the tools directory .
>
>
>
> > Why wouldn't production status be of interest?
>
> I don't think that it is for the development or maintenance of Jallib
> software of interest if a product is 'in production', a 'future',
> 'mature' or 'obsolete' product, or whatever this column contains. But if
> you have a good argument to have this info listed then I'll list it in a
> next version.
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
> --
> Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to