Hi William

2010/4/16 William <[email protected]>:
> Great work Joep!
>
> I just ran my biggest test case thru and I didn't see any error
> messages!  That test case includes delay, print, format,
> serial_hw_int_cts, and some of my CAN libraries, and sterm LCD
> library.  Very nice.
This probably means we're almost there :)  So what is your next step?


> I don't have all of my environment set up yet to run your C output
> version, so made a small change to my local copy to revert back to my
> Python output temporarily. Your C test bench probably does the same or
> better than the Python, but here's the only change I had to make to
> the grammar to dump each 'statement' using python:
>
> program : ( statement {print $statement.tree.toStringTree();} )+ ;
This means the statement is part of the parser and is executed for
each 'statement'. This is a very powerfull feature. However, to remain
language- and application-independant, I wrote some c-code to walk the
tree when parsing is completed. With similar code, the only remaining
difference are the options. I suggest to keep Java options default so
you can debug the code without any change. I'll make a small perl
script (or maybe even sed) to substitute java by C to completely
automate the build process.
And on language-independency: we need code to make inlcude work, so
total language independency won't be possible for real applications of
the grammar.

Joep

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to